When a person has a dream, oftentimes it's simply just that. I can only imagine the dreams that end up in graveyards. As this year comes to an end, I could get teary-eyed thinking of all the blessings and opportunities that have crossed our paths. I am overflowing with gratitude for so many things including YOU!
Our year in review, or what I'm thankful for:
- Hired an additional 12 team members
- Had two airings on QVC
- Opportunity to meet with Congress Women Marilyn Strickland
- More cookie grandbabies coming from bakery staff
- Creation of new cookie lines that are delicious
- Customers that gave us grace as we overcame supply chain, equipment and staffing obstacles during our busiest time of the year
- Amazing support from our web customers which allowed us to hire a full-time staff member to help support web sales
- New customers in the gift basket category
- The opportunity to serve another company’s cookie customers because they trusted us to serve their customers!
- Strong co-packing partnerships
- Elongated production hours to include multiple shifts just to keep up with orders
- Having a team that is open to learning and willing to go the extra mile and that truly cares!
- Supportive family, supportive team, supportive customers, supportive community
I am so very thankful for having such a caring and supportive community! God is so goooooood! Thank you for being a part of our journey! We look forward to seeing what 2022 has in store for us all and are wishing you time of reflection on any sweet moments this year brought you and many moments to be thankful for in the year to come!
Love and Cookies,